You are a jack of many trades that might be as comfortable at a Linux command line as you are in the Chrome console, vim, or your favorite IDE, know when to optimize (and when not to), and enjoy working in to create scalable and maintainable product lines. You’ve developed a few projects on your own, but you’re ready to jump into a funded start-up and create something useable, but also beautiful.
AWS, Hadoop, ‘big data’, Golang, node.js, distributed systems, memcached, iOS, Android, mobile, UI/UX expertise, automated build scripting, devOps, “an eye” for UI/UX
Join a highly professional and entrepreneurial environment.
Contribute to the early development of a fast growing startup.
Benefit from motivated and talented colleagues.
Responsibility from day one.
Opportunity to add your own valuable input and bring in your own ideas.
Health insurance, plus dental and vision.
Competitive compensation, including equity participation.
Skills & Requirements
– Build systems that are simple and scale.
– Deeply versed in modern web technologies.
– Command of modern programming language, Ruby preferred.
– Love of automated testing.
– Comfortable working in a Unix environment.
– Open, communicative and like working in small teams.
– Fluent in speaking and writing English.
– Passion for high quality.
– Experience with designing applications for the cloud, extra points for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
– Experience in writing comprehensive unit, functional and acceptance tests using automated testing frameworks.
– Experience with data mining and building analytics and/or CRM platforms.
– Active contributor to open source software.
– Experience building RESTful APIs.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application via AngelList: Software Engineer