What Unite US needs is an Account Manager with entrepreneurial ambition. We’re a 25-person, rapidly growing startup that’s become a leader in coordinated case management software. We have over thousands of service providers using our product and over 100,000 people have searched for resources on our platform. You should be passionate about our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services, and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations.
You will be responsible for retaining our customer base and pushing for Unite US to grow within existing partnership and communities through expert account management. You’ll make up half of our AM team, so being self motivated and willing to take on new challenges is a must. You will work closely with the Senior Director of Sales Operations to develop and implement strategy that will increase customer retention and drive revenue.
You’re a quick learner who wants to master sales and account management, is capable of multi-tasking, thinks outside the box, and gets fired up when people tell them something can’t be done.
Who we are:
Unite US is a fast-growing software-as-a-service technology company reinventing the delivery of health and human services. Our initial market focus is supporting Veterans and Military families by connecting them with the thousands of resources available to them in a scalable, adaptable and measurable way. We are creating innovative technology solutions to support the service organizations serving our Veterans and we are mobilizing communities around the country toward achieving this mission. Unite US is based in TriBeCa at 47 Murray Street, New York, NY 10007.
What you’ll do:
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a valuable resource
• Lead project implementation from end-to-end
• Conceptualize consumer and service-provider engagement with product, and produce website wireframes to match
• Own revenue, usage growth, and renewal, of all assigned accounts.
• Up-sell/Cross-Sell into existing customer accounts
• Present recommendations to customers for improving or expanding the use of Unite US within the their organization and community partners
• Partner with sales reps to provide a smooth customer onboarding experience
• Act as a client advocate to drive the adoption of Unite US with other departments in the organization
• Lead discussions around forecasting and pipeline status with internal stakeholders
• Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and to share relevant product/service feedback
• Solve problems and answer questions with evidence-based approach
• Analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of customer operations, opportunities for improvement and areas of strength
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 5 years in a business-to-business sales environment, preferably with a SaaS product.
• PC proficiency
• Knowledge of veteran population and organizations established to serve them
Measures of success:
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
• Completes strategic customer account plans and contracted work that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Contributes to the growth of the Sales Operations and Account Management practice.
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
• This position is based in New York, NY.
• This position requires 10% travel.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application via AngelList: Account Manager