Are you a self-motivated, natural-born seller who is passionate about improving how people discover, engage and connect with health, human and social service providers? Want to be apart of infusing the health, human and social services sector with service-centered software tools for person-centered care? If so, please apply to join us at Unite US. We are looking for someone with a track record of finding and closing new business, and consistently exceeding goals and quotas. We are growing and are looking for an exceptional individual to join our sales team.
The Account Executive will join our Network Development team and be responsible for finding and growing new business in his/her assigned territory. This individual will report to the Chief Business Officer. Must be comfortable maintaining an active pipeline, identify market trends and conditions and help to design and execute his/her sales plan to address short-term hotspots and long-term strategic goals.
The Account Executive will be a strategic thinker, a strong communicator with experience engaging at all levels, a hunter with proven track record of uncovering new prospects and leads, and someone who plays well with others despite a variety of priorities and responsibilities.
Who we are:
Unite US is a fast-growing software-as-a-service technology company reinventing the delivery of health and human services. Our initial market launch focuses on supporting Veterans and Military families by connecting them with the thousands of resources available to them in a scalable, adaptable and measurable way. We are now expanding to coordinate all health and human services with our software as a service platform. We are creating innovative technology solutions to support the service organizations serving communities around the country toward achieving this mission. Unite US is based in TriBeCa at 47 Murray Street, New York, NY 10007.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and work assigned sales territory.
- Uncover and follow-up on new business leads.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecast through Unite US CRM tools.
- Participate in sales trainings.
- Effectively communicate the value of Unite US’ technology with prospects and clients.
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Identify, visit and influence decision-makers of prospected customers.
- Some travel required.
- 5+ years experience in Sales
- Experience selling software as a service (SaaS) or B2B products or B2B technology
- Expertise within Healthcare and/or Government market and ability to be the company’s subject matter expert (SME).
- Ability to maintain deep understanding of the sales pipeline, trends, potential risk
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Desire to build and own your business
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient with the ability to set priorities and work independently when it is needed
- Highly organized; excellent communication skills with a high focus on building relationships with prospects and clients
- Team-oriented, works well in account team setting that includes sales support & operations, marketing and product
- Fast learner who is very comfortable using and discussing technologies
- Critical thinker who can help shape the process and procedures for a growing sales team
- Resourceful and fast-paced listener for initial discovery of tasks in sales environment to understand prospect needs and where Unite US can fit
- Experience in developing and making formal presentations to executive management
How to Apply:
Please submit your application via AngelList: Account Executive